Schneider-Kreuznach Cine-Xenar lenses are the tool for your creativity. The fast T-stop and the robust and reliable construction of the lenses give you all the freedom you need to pursue your ideas.
The Schneider-Kreuznach Cine-Xenar lens range starts with the focal lengths of:
More lenses with different focal lengths will be added to this set.
Schneider-Kreuznach Cine-Xenar III lenses are specifically designed for digital cameras and have some unique features:
- PL mount for digital and 35mm film cameras
- Canon EF and Nikon F mount available
- 33mm image circle for coverage of 2K/4K Cinema, Canon 7D, and Canon 1D MKIV
- Telecentric optical design for better performance with digital cameras
- Ultra Close Focus (UCF) down to 25cm/11” from sensor plane
- Virtually no breathing
- All lenses are color matched
- Flare suppression through internal light traps and Schneider-Kreuznach High Performance coating
- Easily interchangeable calibrated focus scales (feet/meter)
- 102mm Filter thread
- Low distortion
- Iris with up to 18 blades for an exceptional bokeh effect
- Protective lens coating against dust and humidity
The lenses all have the same dimensions, and all focus and iris gears are in the same position. Changing lenses has never been easier: The lens motors can stay in the same position.
The lenses are designed and made in Germany by Schneider- Kreuznach.